To provide courteous service and a straightforward process for homeowners and contractors to obtain the necessary construction permits.
The Permitting service area is responsible for assisting with administrative and financial
tasks as well as assisting citizens, homeowners, and contractors throughout the permitting
process. An Inspection Administrative Technician works in the Asheboro office reviewing all
paperwork, maintaining various permitting files, assisting Inspection staff with research and
communication drafts, keying and scanning inspection results, reviewing and closing files,
issuing various permits, and assisting applicants in this process.
To Obtain a Permit
Contact Environmental Health for Well and Septic System Information at 336-318-6262
For more information please contact us:
- Permit Applications 336-318-6555
- To schedule an Inspection or speak with an Inspector 336-318-6565
- Building Inspections Plan Review 336-318-6363
- Addressing and Mapping 336-318-6552
- Zoning Changes, Public Hearings, Cell Towers, and Farm Exemptions 336-318-6553
- Code Enforcement 336-318-6609