Helping men and women plan their families. We offer birth control, counseling, education, and physical exams for women of child-bearing age. Services are provided on a sliding scale fee system based on income and family size.
Family Planning Services
The Randolph County Health Department provides Family Planning Services for women and men, with a special focus on teens.
• Confidential services for all patients, including teens
• Services are by appointment
• Same day or next day appointments are available
• Cost of services is on a sliding fee scale based on income
• Medicaid and Family Planning Medicaid Waivers accepted https://epass.nc.gov
• Language interpreters are provided as needed or requested
• Family Planning Services include:
• Counseling on birth control methods and STD prevention
• Cervical cancer and STD screening
• Physical Examination
• Pregnancy testing
• Free pregnancy tests
• Access to the NC Regional Vasectomy Program for male clients
Learn more about different types of birth control and STD protection
For more information or to make an appointment,
call the health department clinic at 336-318-6882, (Spanish Speaking Clients ) 336-318-6200.