Absentee / Curbside
Any Randolph County registered voter may request, receive, and vote a mail-in absentee ballot. No special circumstance or reason is needed. Registered voters in North Carolina must request an absentee ballot with an official N.C. Absentee Ballot Request Form. You may not request an absentee ballot with an expired form.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
Every voting site in Randolph County offers curbside voting for voters who are unable to enter the voting place without physical assistance due to age or disability.
The term “disability” means you:
Curbside voting is offered at each Election Day polling place and one-stop early voting site. Curbside voters must sign an affidavit affirming that they are unable to enter the voting place to cast their ballot. A curbside voter has the same rights to assistance as any other voter. Through curbside voting, a voter can cast a ballot while in a vehicle outside the polling location.
- Who may request an absentee ballot?
- May I request an absentee ballot online, by phone, or by email?
- What is the deadline for requesting an absentee ballot?
- Do I have to submit a new absentee request for each election?
- What is the deadline for returning my voted absentee ballot?
- May I hand-deliver my voted absentee ballot to the Board of Elections office?
- May I hand-deliver another person's absentee ballot to the Board of Elections office?
- Special postage notice for mail-in absentee ballots
- Where can I obtain information for military and overseas voters?