Public Health Contact & Appointment Information
- Main Number: 336-318-6200
- Administration: 336-318-6200
- Animal Control: 336-683-8235
- Dental Health: 336-318-6220
- Environmental Health: 336-318-6262
- Health Promotion & Policy: 336-318-6384
- Vital Records: 336-318-6192
- WIC / Nutrition: 336-318-6171
- Fax (Administration): 336-318-6234
- Fax (Environmental): 336-318-6265
- Fax (Nursing): 336-318-6241
Make an Appointment
All Health Department clinic services are by appointment.
Please call numbers to make an appointment.
- Family Planning: 336-318-6882
- Pregnancy Test: 336-318-6882
- Immunizations: 336-318-6882
- STD/HIV Testing: 336-318-6882
- TB Test/Screening: 336-318-6882
- Labwork: 336-318-6882
Documentation to Bring
Please bring the following to all appointments:
- Proof of most recent income information
- Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare card(s)
- Proof of your current address (bank statement, utility bill, etc.)
- We accept credit and debit (not ATM) cards.
RCATS is a transportation service for county residents to travel to their doctor appointments.
Give them a call at least 3 days before your appointment at 336-629-7433.
See more information! RCATS