Randolph County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an e-Verify Employer. Specific requirements including pre-employment background and drug screening, education and experience minimums, etc. are stated on the vacancy announcements. Applications must be received in the Human Resources office by 5 pm on the closing date for the position in order to be considered.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for employment with Randolph County, please use one of the following methods:
- Electronically submit by via the Application. Additional information, such as your cover letter and resume, may be sent via a separate email to our Jobs email.
- Email (fill out pdf, save and attach) completed application and additional information to our Jobs email.
- Mail a printed copy of the employment application and additional information to:
725 McDowell Road
Asheboro NC 27205
- Fax your completed application and additional information to 336-636-7586.
- Hand deliver your completed application and additional information to the Human Resources office on the second floor of the Randolph County Office Building located at:
725 McDowell Road
Asheboro, NC 27205
Please note: an OFFICIAL college transcript must be submitted with the application for all Social Services and Public Health positions requiring a college degree. Official transcripts must be received in the Human Resources office within 5 business days of the closing date for the position.
Cover letter and resume not required, but will be accepted with completed application.
Please note that the actual employment application is three pages in length. The cover sheet is for your information and provides detailed directions as to the information we require for employment. Please keep the cover page for your records.
Please use Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox when filling out the Employment application.
Save your application to your computer and email as an attachment to ourJobs email.