For optimal performance using our Public GIS application, please ensure your system meets the following requirements:
- Up-to-date versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Allow pop-ups
- Enable Graphic Accelerators in your browser - View # 3 on the FAQs (PDF) to check your browser settings.
Tips for using the application:
When performing a search - choose your search option first from the All Fields drop-down, please allow time for suggestions to appear.
Full User Guide may accessed in the Quick Links.
A geographic information system (GIS) is a system that creates, manages, and examines spatial & tabular data to further understand the relationships and patterns in a geographical setting. Randolph County uses the power of location to increase our spatial understanding and to serve the community. For example, partnerships exist between Randolph County and municipalities to provide county-wide data such as Roads, Zoning and Addressing for E-911 purposes. GIS is more than just maps!
• Our Application Gallery features web mapping applications that have been designed and created to examine and visualize spatial relationships within our local community.
• Our Public GIS system is a collaborative effort between various county departments.
• Our Open Data site allows the public to access data at no cost to them. For more detailed property information, we recommend end users to access parcel data through NC One Map.
Questions about data displayed on the Randolph County Geographic Information System website should be directed to the Department that is responsible for creating and maintaining that data. The County's base map Orthophotography was captured between January and February 2018. 2022 Aerials will be available in the near future.
Disclaimer: THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT.
All information on this website is prepared for the inventory of real property found within Randolph County. All data, including maps, is compiled from recorded deeds, plats, and other public records and data. Users of this data are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information. All information contained herein was created for the County's internal use. Randolph County, its agents and employees make no warranty as to the correctness or accuracy of the information set forth on this media whether express or implied, in fact or in law, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Any resale of this data is strictly prohibited in accordance with North Carolina General Statute 132-10.